This role is located within the Chief Financial Office under the division of Product Control business area Valuation Control. The ideal candidate will be supporting and leading deployment projects and organizing training sessions over Skype.
- Strong product, financial modelling and valuation technique knowledge, preferably with experience within a bank
- Technical focus and profound skills in Excel
- Degree in Financial Mathematics or similar
- Knowledge of SQL or VBA and FRM or CFA is desired
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
- Participation in the monthly independent price verification process
- Calculate/report valuation adjustments (OPA, DVA, IPV, USGAAP)
- Deployment of IPV tasks to India
- Provide Fair Value Measurement details to Financial Accounting for disclosure
- Supporting valuation aspects of key tools and strategic systems development and implementation
- Close collaboration with Trading and Risk Management
Are you ready for a new challenge and available immediately in Zurich? We look forward to receiving your application in MS-Word on email@example.com. For any questions, please contact us: +41 44 485 44 99.