In this role, you will report directly to the Head of Platform Projects. Your primary tasks will be to maintain an overview and understanding of dependencies associated with projects, resources and costs across the Platform Projects Portfolio.
- Solid Project Management experience, preferably with highly complex instrument development within the medical field
- Profound knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project)
- Experience with liquid handling and robotics is a plus
- Strong affinity for numbers and good organizational skills
- Very good communication skills in English and German are essential
- Drive the cost tracking and project progress for the platform portfolio and provide the required data for the monthly reporting and accruals
- Act as sparring partner for the Head and the project leaders of Platform Projects during project planning exercises
- Facilitate the monthly project resource allocation process and provide scenarios when resource conflicts occur
- Prepare data for the Platform Projects presentations required for the monthly Management Board meeting
- In Liaison with the Head of Platform Projects prepare the quarterly Project Portfolio Review process
- Support the Head of Platform Projects to grow the team’s efficiency
Are you ready for a new challenge and available in January in Zurich South? We look forward to receiving your application on email@example.com. For any questions, please contact us: +41 44 485 44 99.