The responsibilities include but are not limited to developing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting native iOS and Watch applications.
- Minimum of five years' experience developing, monitoring and troubleshooting native iOS applications with significant interaction with backend systems
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with Swift and Objective-C programming languages
- Expert level knowledge of Core Data and experience collaborating with UI/UX designers
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- Ideally, experience with encryption and cryptography standards as well as experience with large-scale iOS applications
- Experience with at least one backend language such as Go, C/C++, Java and Scala is a plus
- Very good written and oral communication in English and strong interpersonal skills
- Develop software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Test unit and integration of components for integration into larger subsystems
- Support the Software Component Manager in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems
- Designing, implementing and maintaining systems on the analytics platforms
- Make sure that produced code is secure, stable and operational before handover to the Software Component Manager
- Manage versions of software artifacts
- Participate in after-hours work
Are you ready for a new challenge and available immediately in Zurich? We look forward to receiving your application in MS-Word on email@example.com. For any questions, please contact us: +41 44 485 44 99.