The project concentrates on new technical capabilities such as event-based functionality which will be added to the existing platform and existing services will be re-engineered to take advantages of such new capabilities.
- 8+ years of experience in building complex high volume distributed systems
- 4+ years working experience with Java, expert level
- Extensive experience in microservices architecture and development as well as very good skills in distributed in-memory cache system (Redis, Hazelcast, Memcached, Ignite)
- Expert knowledge gRPC, protocol buffers and in relational (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL(Couchbase, Cassandra) storages
- 2+ years working experience with GO and Spring Boot framework
- 1+ years hands-on experience in Kafka, Spark, Storm, and Flink
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- Experience with encryption and cryptography standards
- Very good written and oral communication in English
About the role:
- The objective of the project is to take an established microservices architecture to the next level
- New technical capabilities such as event-based functionality will be added to the platform and existing services will be re-engineered to take advantages of such new capabilities
- You will be working on cutting-edge technologies such as Kafka and Cassandra, high volume distributed system using micro-services written in GO and Java, and SQL and NoSQL storages
Are you ready for a new challenge and available immediately in Zurich? We look forward to receiving your application in MS-Word on firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions, please contact us: +41 44 485 44 99.