The candidate will be engaged with the team responsible for delivering the firms Strategic Big Data capability. Specifically they will be involved in engineering and supporting a product in the Big Data space for a internal clients. The tools are centered on the provision of Big Data and Machine Learning capabilities for clients and success in delivering these are crucial elements of a wider program.
- Experience with data management and engineering including ingestion, transformation, standardization and performance management on a large scale
- Experience with distributed compute frameworks such as Hadoop
- Experience with ElasticSearch and hands-on support
- Strong knowledge of security technologies such as Kerberos and SSL
- Experience with infrastructure including hardware configuration, cooling and performance optimization
- Experience with toolsets such as JIRA, SVN and Ansible
- Tool support for semantic reasoning and ontological data normalization (RDF, SPARQL, Tamr)
- Hands-on support role with live client engagements
- Enhance large-scale distributed data analytic platforms and compute environments (Spark, Map/Reduce)
- Improve the capabilities in monitoring and technical incident management
- Opportunity to experience and integrate a high-security environment
- Enterprise-grade Linux servers requiring configuration around deployment, installation and deployment
- Shape and drive architectural decisions to achieve high value results
Are you ready for a new challenge and available immediately in Zurich? We look forward to receiving your application in MS-Word on email@example.com. For any questions, please contact us: +41 44 485 44 99.