In this role, you going to deliver requirement specification and use cases for the various changes with regard to the system landscape and product domain.
- 2 - 5 years business analysis experience preferably within a risk management control environment
- Change management experience, familiar with key risk concepts and measures across asset classes
- Experienced with functional testing on portfolio level
- Good understanding of complex IT systems and data models and strong data analysis (SQL) skills are required
- Knowledge of current business processes in WM and R&C and IT system environment (GEAR, CRCS, TMS, DAS, ZEUS, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- English fluent (German is a plus)
- Analyse the business cases and requirements and apply findings of the technical analysis to your respective domain in Wealth Management
- Work with IT business analysts and business stakeholders (methodology, underwriter) to ensure the solutions proposed are fit for purpose and satisfy the business needs and requirements
- Deliver requirement specification and use cases for the various changes with regard to the system landscape and product domain
- Assist IT and business in defining test cases and acceptance criteria, support testing participants in investigations and follow up on issues and queries
Are you ready for a new challenge and available in immediately in Zurich? We look forward to receiving your application in MS-Word on email@example.com. For any questions, please contact us: +41 44 485 44 99.