In this role, you'll be working as part of the Process Excellence team (PEX team), which acts as a center of competence for the process (re-) design and optimization work across the bank, with tools to deliver continuous front-to-back efficiency and to lead lean transformations.
- 5+ years experience in Change Process Management, Process Optimization, Target Operating Model design, Transformation Management or a related field, preferably in the banking environment
- Lean Six Sigma certification with proven knowledge and skills
- Proven experience and strong background in Wealth Management
- Experience within Robotics Process Automation, RPA tools (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Cicero OpenSpan), Target Operating Model design and Agile are an advantage
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Assess current conditions from 5 different angles (Voice of the Customer, Process Efficiency, Metrics & Results, Mindsets & Behaviors and Organization & Skills)
- Solve problems, optimize processes and introduce new ways of working with a focus on Continuous Improvement
- Deliver PEX initiatives which include optimization projects and Target Operating Model design
- Implement solutions and ensure sustainable change
- Lead opportunity assessments to identify suitable processes for automation
- Collaborate with Digital PEX engagement leads and solution design specialists in identifying automation solutions
- Coach client teams on tools and methods and helpline managers with the consistent implementation of the banks PEX Way
Are you ready for a new challenge and available immediately in Zurich? We look forward to receiving your application in MS-Word on email@example.com. For any questions, please contact us: +41 44 485 44 99.