This role is located within Risk Strategic Change. The unit supports the business division Chief Risk Officers and the firm wide Risk Functions with best-in-class services to effectively and efficiently deliver Change-the-Bank projects.
- Experience as a Business Analyst / Risk Manager with strong know-how of banking processes in global environement
- Strong experience in process management and process design
- Experience in risk aggregation and / or regulatory initiatives in a large bank
- Credit Risk experience is highly desired
- Good knowledge of IT and banking processes
- Fluent in English
- Drive and coordinate the delivery of Credit Risk relevant IT and process changes
- Prepare Business Requirement documents including requirement description and use cases
- Work with the Functional Architects and other Business Analysts to ensure the solutions proposed are fit for purpose
- Identify opportunities for IT and process improvements
- Analyze business processes and recommend new design changes to existing business processes
- Assist IT and business in defining test cases and acceptance criteria
Are you ready for a new challenge and available immediately in Zurich? We look forward to receiving your application in MS-Word on email@example.com. For any questions, please contact us: +41 44 485 44 99.