The ideal candidate will fulfil a Business Analysis role in an ongoing business and IT initiative with the aim to define and implement a standardized Requirements Management across Group Technology entailing the upgrade of the current JIRA-based tooling platform and its associated reporting solution.
- Strong experience in building enterprise-ready applications in a global environment
- In-depth experience with establishing central repositories, data modeling, relational database and SQL
- Experience applying business analysis techniques preferable in infrastructure projects
- The ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and the knowledge of how to develop robust solutions
- Proven track record in delivery of Software Projects to demanding product owners - working knowledge of project / development lifecycles (SDLC)
- Technical skills in: JIRA, SQL, Data Modelling, BI client tools and reporting solution
- Excellent communication and influencing skills (written/verbal) in English, German is a big plus
- Determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
- Design strategic solutions for Standardized Requirements Mgmt (SRM) business initiatives including the standardization of a reporting solution
- Identify user requirements by working with a number of key individuals from the business and IT, producing high-level business requirements and liaising with development to take these through to a detailed functional specification.
- Conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
Are you ready for a new challenge and available immediately in Zurich? We look forward to receiving your application in MS-Word on firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions, please contact us: +41 44 485 44 99.