The Weath Management OPEX program is a strategic program. It aims to optimize key processes F2B across Wealth Management and Compliance. The main levers are applied in the optimization of processes: Traditional process optimization, process automation (Robotics), shifting work from the front to a Middle Office
This position is part of the Process Excellence team, which acts as a center of competence for process (re-) design and optimization work across the bank, with tools to deliver continuous front-to-back efficiency and to lead lean transformations.
- 3 years line and/or project management experience, preferably in Wealth Management/Private Banking
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Process Optimization, Continuous Improvement, Change Management, Target Operating Model design, Business Process Management (BPM)
- Good understanding of operational processes in the financial services industry
- Strong Lean Six Sigma knowledge and skills (certification preferred)
- Fluent in English
- Assess current conditions from 5 different angles (Voice of the Customer, Process Efficiency, Metrics & Results, Mindsets & Behaviors and Organization & Skills)
- Deliver PEX initiatives which include optimization projects and Target Operating Model design
- Implement solutions and ensure sustainable change
- Lead opportunity assessments to identify suitable processes for automation
- Collaborate with Digital PEX engagement leads and solution design specialists in identifying automation solutions
- Coach client teams on tools and methods and help line managers with the consistent implementation
Are you ready for a new challenge and available immediately in Zurich? We look forward to receiving your application in MS-Word on firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions, please contact us: +41 44 485 44 99.