The role is located within the Risk IT Team in Zurich, which supports the business in calculating and reporting regulatory-significant risk metrics across the full firm-wide portfolio.
- Multiple years experience as IT Business Analyst
- Proven experience in Country, Credit or Market Risk
- Good SQL and big-data Analysis skills
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
- Technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
- Fluent in English
- Determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
- Conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
- Support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
- Assist in quality assurance and project management
- Identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
Are you ready for a new challenge and available immediately in Zurich? We look forward to receiving your application in MS-Word on email@example.com. For any questions, please contact us: +41 44 485 44 99.