The ideal candidate will be working in the Risk Strategic Change team in Zurich. Its role is to find strategic solutions for Market and Credit Risk infrastructure.
- 5+ years experience as an IT BA within risk topics, preferably in the financial services
- Profound risk knowledge (about financial markets, risk control and regulatory environment)
- The ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and the knowledge of how to develop robust solutions
- An understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong communicator in English (oral/written)
- Determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
- Conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
- Support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
- Assist in quality control and project management
- Identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
Are you ready for a new challenge and available on November 2017 in Zurich? We look forward to receiving your application in MS-Word on firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions, please contact us: +41 44 485 44 99.